The Health Care Services is housed at the ground floor of the S.E.Y.P School, at the end of the hall where the School Secretariat is located as well.The Health Care Services informs students over health and Nursery issues and also runs the medical insurance book, which is issued by School Departments after submission of:
a)Statement of Declaration (N.1599/86 act) that they are not medically covered by another Insurance entity
b)One (1) photograph.
The medical insurance book is used for medical and pharmaceutical needs coverage and Hospital aid according to the 185/84 Presidential act and includes:
Medical Insurance book is issued to all students that are not covered by another Insurance entity.The student can however forfeit his insurance and keep the T.E.I Insurance.
- The Book is used by the student withing the Institue's base and in exceptional cases at other areas. In case of Hospital aid the Institute must be notified immediately for further actions.
- For medical care the student can choose the Physician who is oblidged to note the visit in the book's pages - pays the fee and gets the receipt. In case the student needs pharmaceutical coverage the physician notes the prescription to the book. The student buys the medicines and gets the receipt along with the coupons. The procedure is followed for all other acts.
- The book must be submitted to the Institute's Health Care services for ratification within three days. At the same time the student must submit to the Service an application by which he requests the sum of money he is entitled to receive by the Medical or dental procedure.
- The Institute's Financial Service will issue a check to the name of the student in a short period.
- The book is ratified by a Health Service Physician and the President of the Institute.
- Ratifiacations by the Physician are Monday and Wednesday 12:30 to 13:30 in the Health Service location. In case of rescheduling there will be an anouncement issued to inform the students.
- The Health Sevices receives daily from 08:00 to 14:00.
The Medical Insurance book is ceased in cases of: a) military draft and throughout the duration of the draft. b)The Student chooses another Insurance Entity c)The student graduates d)Completes the maximum limit of duration which in some cases reaches 11 semesters e) the Student for any reason forfeits studentship f)The Student postpones the studies and for as long as the postonement lasts. In cases a and f the duration of interupption is not accounted to the duration of studies.