The Institute is situated in a quiet and pleasant 100 acres estate, only 4 Km away from the City Centre. The 100 years old Palm Trees and Lebaneze Cedar trees, cast a unique beauty. The buildings occupy a space of 54.000 square meters and are in harmony with the natural surroundings. The Institute comprises of:
Outside the Institute's Campus :
- The main building where the central administration, administrative services, laboratories, teaching rooms and the three Faculties Secretaries S.T.E, S.E.Y.P, S.D.O are housed.
Also two Amphitheatres, the large and a smaller one, the restaurant and the two coffee shops.
- The Karamanlis building where teaching rooms, laboratories, and S.D.O Professor's offices are housed
along with the Foreign Languages Centre and Gymnastics Centre.
- the new S.D.O Building where teaching rooms, laboratories and S.D.O Professor's offices are housed.
- The Computer centre building of the S.T.E Faculty and the Network Operating Centre.
- The Corporate planning building.
- the Building where teaching rooms, laboratories and S.T.E and S.E.Y.P, Professor's offices are housed along with the Institute's Library.
- The Solar Power Building
- The Athletics Centre building
- The Student Dormitory Building
- A two Story traditional building where the Institute's Financial Service is housed.
- The «Kolla» mansion , where the Special Fund is housed
- The Conventional Centre
- The Trion Ierarchon holy Temple
- The Ioannis Makrigenis Building (Formerly Mimoza) where teaching rooms for the
Building Restoration and Renovation Department , the Speech Therapy Department and the K.T.E are housed.
- The " Koukos " Student dormitory
- The Career Office Building
- The Technical Support Service building